Sunday, July 6, 2008

What a Guy !!

Called the Hubby at 2 am this morning to make a serious confession. Told him that I was being unfaithful to him...extremely unfaithful as I had been having rather sinful thoughts on another man. I had just watched " Breaking and Entering" , The Holiday and The Talented Mr. Ripley in one marathon session and I had decided that I was truly, madly and very, very deeply in love with Jude Law. I have this thing for (clean) British men and their clipped accents.
The Hubby took it the news rather calmly given that he had been sleeping snuggly amidst the Delhi rains and he had to be woken up for such bad news...but give the guy some credit. He seriously asked me,
" Have you given Tom Cruise the bad news as yet ? I am sure that he'll be devasted and while you are at it, might as well let Keanu Reeves also know. Poor guys I feel so sorry for them"

Now I know why I can't imagine my life without this guy around !

3 comments:

Aqua said...

pls to keep your grimy hands and thoughts off keanu reeves!!!!! he's miiiiiiiiiine!!!

*run at deba with imaginary pitchfork in hand*

The Weekend Blogger said...

Go Away....I was here before. have been with Keanu since I was in Class 7...and that was a couple of decades ago !!

dipali said...

What a nice hubby you have:)